No Products in the Cart
- to improve joint mobility and function, along with general joint health. This may be especially beneficial for people with arthritis to assist with to decreasing the degeneration of joint and connective tissue.
- to assist in the prevention of ongoing or recurring headaches.
- to help with strength of muscles by improving contractibility when they are loose or tight.
- to reduce ongoing inflammation following restoration of joint range of motion.
- to improves circulation by assisting with the elimination of stagnant blood flow.
- following injury or damage, can speed up the recovery process.
- to support and improve efficiency for the nervous system and strengthen the immune system.
- to help with mood, temperament, stress and sleep.
Dr Sophie Dean has extended her knowledge and training by attending a Pregnancy Adjusting Seminar which covers multiple and varying techniques to support women through all trimesters of their pregnancy. Treatment may help by relieving discomfort and associated back pain and preparing the body for labour. Dr Dean may also suggest home care recommendations and exercises for maintenance between appointments.
Chiropractic treatment may help mothers to achieve balance back in the body following birth which can often be quite traumatic even in uncomplicated births. Can also assist with successful feeding and related concerns such as reflux and sleep.
As part of her further education and training, Dr Sophie Dean has completed the Inspiral Paediatric training, which focuses on the care of younger family members, from babies all the way through to adolescents.
In all cases, Dr Sophie uses a range of techniques including both manual and low force adjusting techniques tailored to each individual, depending on their specific requirements.